Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Camera went to Summer Camp

For the next 2 weeks I will be without a camera to post pictures to my blog. It makes it hard for me to want to post this way. I just love to give visuals.
So here are some verbal previews of what is to come.

Knitting Socks Using Math
I will be figuring out the math for making socks so that anyone can make their own patterns with any size yarn and needles with the most basic math skills and I will try to make it as easy to understand as I can. I guess I don't need a camera for this.

A New Pop Can Solar Heating Idea
If you have not heard of Pop Can Solar Heaters I urge you to look at this video
I am currently working on an idea from this to test a different style to see what is more efficient. His may end up better, but if we don't try to reach farther we will never know.

Refinishing that old Park Bench
I picked up an old park bench cheap at a garage sale and it was in need of some TLC. I will have to wait until the camera comes home from camp to show you how this ends up.

Re-upholstery Baby Steps
I have some kitchen chairs I got free that almost match my kitchen table. They are cherry stained and the table is closer to oak. The seats on the chairs are horribly stained and some of the wood needs to be touched up. I will be prepping everything so that when the camera comes home from summer camp I can give you photo details on how it gets done.

Oh, and that camera. It is with my precious one. Well, one of my precious ones. I have 3 that I adore, all for different reasons because they are all special in their own ways. I truly hope that you have someone in your life that you hold precious as I do, with all of your heart. That is what makes us the most cozy.

The next couple of weeks will be slower for me. If you are enjoying my work please share with others.
Your comments are always welcome.
Thank you for stopping by.
Dee Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment