Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Red Heart Soft yarn Android Hat

I saw this pattern a while back and recently a friend asked me to make this for him. So off I went to the store to buy the yarn. It is Red Heart Soft. And this time I think Red Heart got it right. This yarn is soft. Not the softest ever, but much nicer than their Super Saver yarn.
It is a very easy yarn to work with.
by BAGLEYBIKER.

It is a very fast hat to crochet and sew together.
Here it is before the arms get sewed on.
Since I started this one I have gotten a request for another. 
It's a fun project and I recommend it to anyone looking for a neat present to give an android enthusiast this winter.
The pattern was easy to understand and it is a great beginner project.

One thing that would top this off is a matching neck cowl!

Thanks to BagleyBiker and thank you for stopping by

Dee Dee

1 comment:

  1. My grandma is having trouble with the pattern. Apparently by Rnd 6 all she is getting is what she calls a "Frilly Doily". Advice please?

    ReplyDelete