Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Will Continue My Blog

I have decided to continue with my blog.
 I will soon be adding a donation button for those that appreciate my blog and would like to help fund my projects.
Since my last post I have been working on a few knitting projects, testing yarns and patterns and will give those reviews soon with pictures.
I am thinking about a pattern development post to help people interested in creating their own patterns for knitting.
I will also try to get some experiments documented and tested to share with you all, and to share more Back to Basics and Survival Skills that I have learned through the years. I will be sharing links that I feel will be of benefit to you from time to time because one thing that is very important is that we must all realize that every single person has something to offer in this world and no one single person is a perfect source of information.

Thank you for stopping by.
Dee Dee


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you'll be continuing your blog. I like to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete